World No Tobacco Day 2008 is right around the corner -- May 31st. It is the perfect day to combat smoking by making your friends aware of the danger of the habit. Wondering how? Well, You do not need to form a group or an NGO for that. All you need to do is to reach out your pals across the globe with your special anti-smoking thoughts. Check out these World No Tobacco Day cards; send these to your all and every single smoker you know in this planet. And if at least any one of them turns up with a return reply, you are successful, knowing that you have saved one life.
Trust me -- this works actually! I tell you this, because I tested it on World No tobacco Day 2007. I sent two cards to Ron, two to Joseph, one to Jack's dad, one to my boss - Mr. Jones, One to David, two to Nick and three to Uncle Fred.
- Uncle Fred quit smoking. It took him a week to quit smoking tobacco.
- Ron and David quite smoking tobacco the very next day. It really sounds strange but it's a fact!
- Jack's dad pulled down the number from 12 sticks per day to 4!
- Mr. Jones is still carrying on with smoking tobacco. He has been diagnosed with a black patch in his lung.
- Joseph used to smoke 10 a day. He pulled down the number to 5.
| || |
| || |