July 29, 2007

A True Friend : MySpace Comments

Something very interesting to share with you, friends ! Yes, I had a great time this weekend. Something happened that gave me a jolt !! Well jus' hold your breath a little longer and I'll tell how Nancy surprised me with a sudden abruptness after such a long span of time.


Personalize & Send This Ecard
Click Here To Get More Friendship MySpace Codes comments photos

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...


After 5 long years, I found Nancy in the park having a walk with her cute little pom. Trust me, I could not believe my eyes. I was so surprised that I forgot say her a simple hello !! We were good friends after all and spent hours together in parks and school grounds. We spent this Sunday together, enjoyed a delicious lunch and she told me about her plan for a grand re-union of our golden old friends. How's that ?? Really enthusiastic .... Friendship Day is jus' around the corner.

No comments: