November 1, 2007

Halloween Costume Contest MySpace Comments

How was your Halloween? I just enjoyed Halloween 2007 to the fullest extent. I participated the Halloween Costume Contest with my scary Halloween Costume. This is me as the Young Dr. Darkness. Ain't I looking smart enough to win the contest? What do you think?

Anyway, the sad part is that, with this contest all in my mind, I really missed out wishing Happy Halloween to a couple of my childhood friends who stays in Houston. It's really a serious mistake but I'm sure I can melt the ice easily. Reaching out to them with belated Halloween wishes is not all that a big deal. Yes, that's what I'm going to do now. If you are like me -- missed out someone very near to wish a happy Halloween, you can reach out to him or her with your belated wishes. You can try out these myspace belated Halloween Comments.




Send this Belated Halloween Wish ecard!
Click For More Belated Halloween Wish Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...







Send this Belated Halloween Wish ecard!
Click For More Belated Halloween Wish Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...



No comments: