September 26, 2007

I am Sorry: Myspace Comments

Saying “I am sorry!” doesn't always work out unless you come up with some great ideas asking for forgiveness. Sometimes even a heartfelt note of apology doesn't work either. That's what I learned that while asking for forgiveness from Tim – my colleague, whom I hurt with some offensive comments because of a simple mistake he did yesterday. I just tried twice and it was done. Guess how we made up.

My First Special Approach


Asking for Apology Comments Codes



Send This Apology eCard
More Apology Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





My Second Special Approach


Asking for Apology Comments Codes



Send This Apology eCard
More Apology Comments


Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...




No comments: