February 18, 2008

Love Your Pets Day: MySpace Comments

Hey! If you have viewed my profile, I'm sure you know that I'm a great lover of pets. Yes, I cannot resist myself talking about REX -- my GSD, if I find a dog lover. I also love to spend hours, listening about theirs. And it's not only because I love pets , so I advice you guys to adopt one for yourself. But there's a scientific reason behind it.

Here's a quote from Pet Therapy, Holistic Online.com. Read this carefully....

"A recent study, from the State University of New York at Buffalo, looked at male and female stockbrokers already taking medication to control high blood pressure. Researchers say those with a pet nearby during stressful encounters experienced half the increase in blood pressure as those who did not own a pet."

Anderson said, "Pet owners have lower triglyceride and cholesterol levels than non-owners"

Now is the time to pamper love your pets! Just take a break from your daily hectic business schedule and stay close to them the entire day. Don't forget to send your pals and acquaintances your heartfelt thoughts this Love Your Pets Day -- February 20.

No comments: