August 26, 2008

Just Because Day Comments - Send Free Greeting Cards

Just because the life is a tango... go ahead and match your steps with your sweetheart.
Just because you're away from your loved buddies... I'm sure you're missing them a lot.
Just because you had a fight with your sweetheart... you're looking for some ways to make it up.
Just because you love her so much... you want to let her know how much you care for her.
Just because we miss our pasts... let's celebrate the Collage colors Day - August 29th.
Just because people need some reasons to show some love... here's the 'Just Because Day' right today.

Just because I'm feeling a bit low today... I make this post for you - a bit different; hope you'll like like. I will love to find your thoughts placed in my comment box.

No comments: