April 11, 2008

MySpace Friend Comments -- Passover Greetings

I remember my granny used to tell us stories about passover. It was quite a long back that we used to gather around granny to listen to stories. As I am missing those old days, I'm also missing my old friends at Houston. This usually happens with me whenever an event peeps through.

Passover -- although a Jewish festival, makes me miss my friends. It reminds me of Jonathan who was a friendly guy in my class. On the morning before Passover he used to fast as per their tradition and the very next day of Passover he used to bring yummy candies for us every year. He was a cool guy! If Jonathan somehow drops by my blog, I'm sure he would place a comment for me out here... and that is what I am looking for.



Send this Passover Ecard!
Click For More Passover Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...





passover greetings, passover greeting, passover greeting cards, greeting for passover, passover cards, passover greeting card, greetings for passover


Send This Passover ecard
More Passover Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

No comments: