April 18, 2008

Passover Cards For Friends -- MySpace Friend Comments

Hey! The wait is almost over... Passover is just a sleep away and I'm sure you are ready with all your passover seder plans and passover dinner. Ok, just take a little amount of time out of your busy schedule and sit back with a pen and a paper; make a list of friends you don't want to miss wishing this Passover. This is what I'm going to do this time to avoid missing out friends. Passover 2007 was really a smooth sail for me except for one blunder that I made. And that was I missed out Pablo and Juan -- the Spanish guy whom I met during Thanksgiving 2006.

I just don't want to repeat it again this time; nor I would want you guys to face the same shameful situation. I'm going to offer some special words of gratitude this Passover for the precious friendship that I share with my friends.

Check out these Passover thumb images; click on each of these thumbs and get yourself redirected to unique Passover cards. Send this Passover cards to your friends and acquaintances and make them feel special this Passover.

Shower Your Friends With Happy Passover Wishes

A Hug To Say... Share a hug with your friend on Passover.
Miles Apart But Never Smiles Apart! Bridge the distance! Share a smile across the miles with your friend!
A True Friend In You! A warm message for your friend on Passover.
Matzo Happy Passover! Send this cheerful ecard to wish your friends a very happy Passover.

No comments: