April 4, 2008

MySpace Good Luck Comments -- Lady Luck Day Wishes

So folks how was your April Fools Day? It wasn't that good for me because I have been fooled by my friends a number of times. Well I pulled some pranks on them too and some of them were just real blast. Anyways the average counts of my becoming fool is higher.

Samantha was the one who fooled me like anything. She has always been good to me... so the most important part of the story is that I got an April Fools Gift from her. Lady Luck Day is almost at the threshold and Samantha is going to be the first person, after my mom to be showered with Lady Luck day wishes.

Here are some really wonderful Lady Luck Day comments for you. Try these out to wish your mom, girl friend and the women whom you know. Let these cool free greetings cards for Lady Luck Day convey your messages to your friends. If you are missing your love, take the opportunity of the day to share your thoughts with her this Lady Luck Day.


Friendship Thanks Comments Codes


Send This Friendship Thanks eCard
More Friendship Thanks Comments

Copy The HTML Code And Paste It In Your Friends' "Post Comment" Box...

No comments: